Our Returns Policy
You can trust Steroidslegal.net to ship precisely what you paid for. Our team will repair and reship your items at no cost to you, or provide you with a partial refund, credit toward, or discount voucher for a future purchase.
- Before contacting us regarding a refund, please ensure that you are taking the correct dosage of the items and that you are following the instructions for use. Keep in mind that certain foods and alcohol consumed before the tab can affect the results.
- Due to inventory control and those annoying shelf-life constraints, there will be a 15% restocking fee if you return 12 or more of the same items. If the new order value (less the return) is less than $49.95, it will be deducted from your total refund when returning products from an order that initially qualified for free shipping.
- If an order’s expected shipping arrival date is missed, because:
- your order still hasn’t arrived after 15 days, it is considered delayed. Please don’t worry and don’t call us just yet. Occasionally, mail shipping services are inefficient.
- your order has not arrived after 30 days, it is deemed lost and is eligible for free reshipment.
If this happens, please do the following:
- Contact us to report the missing package.
- Provide us with your order number and an alternate address so that we can reship your item.
The expected shipping date may be found in the Order History section of your account’s My Account page.
- If an order was confiscated along the way at a customs post:
This is an extremely unlikely scenario, in our experience. Regardless, if this happens, please contact us and send a photo or scanned copy of the customs seizure notice to us so that our team can examine the situation and confirm that the items were taken.
- Your order is considered unfulfilled if:
- you received the incorrect product, or
- some items in your parcel were broken, expired, or unusable.
If this happens, please notify us as soon as possible and we will reimburse you with a free reshipment of the correct products.
We ask that you photograph the damaged products, labels, and packaging and submit them to us so that we can investigate and reship them to you.
NOTIFYING US OF YOUR REFUND REQUEST
Please provide us with the following information via our Contact Us page’s contact form:
- Your order number and contact information.
- Indicate whether you want to return your order or any of its contents for a refund or a product swap.
- Photographs of everything you got, including the exterior packaging labels (making a video when unpacking your parcel for the first time is ideal).
- If any of the contents of your package were confiscated in transit, please send us a scanned copy or photo of the official notice or confiscation letter you received, as well as an alternate shipping address where we can reship the missing products.
ADDRESS FOR SENDING YOUR PRODUCTS FOR REPLACEMENT
Our team will validate your request for a return and send you an email with the address to which you should send your items.
Use any mail or courier service that you prefer to have the shipment shipped to us. Please provide a copy of your original shipment receipt if you’re returning a product due to a defect or an error on our part, so we can reimburse your shipping charges as well. Check to see that the products you’re returning are in good condition. Make sure everything is packaged tightly and securely. Inside the parcel, include a copy of the purchase order that arrived with your original order, detailing which items you’re returning.
The refund will be made via the initial payment method you chose within 5-7 business days after the merchandise has arrived at our warehouse.
Please note that any breakage that occurs during the return transportation process is not our responsibility.